Percussive Innuendo instruments are delivered in four formats with direct support for these major software products:
- .exs format for the EXS24TM (Apple Logic Pro/Express)
- .nki format for KontaktTM (Native Instruments - full version, not Kontakt Player)
- .patch format for StructureTM (Avid/digidesign)
- .sxt format for NNXTTM in Reason (Propellerhead)*
Of course, if you have a different sample player that can read one of the above formats, and most modern players will read at least one of them, you're all set. If in doubt, please contact us.
* The NNXT will not find the samples when the instruments are loaded for the first time. You need to manually locate the samples on your drive. We plan to release Percussive Innuendo as a refill in the future which eliminates the problem. This will be a free upgrade.
Percussive Innuendo loops are delivered in two formats:
- .rx2 format REX files, supported by virtually every popular DAW
- SAGE format for Stylus RMX (Spectrasonics)
All trademarks and product names mentioned belong to their respective owners.